In this episode of Missions Minute, we answer a viewer question: “How do you plant a church?”
Jack explains (in short) six phases of church planting in terms of “growing a plant.” These six phases are:
You can see the video on this page or by visiting: Missions Minute: Ep.3 How do you plant a church?
- The Seed Phase (Mobilizing)
- The Sowing Phase (Evangelizing)
- The Seedling Phase (discipling)
- The Young Plant Phase (Gathering)
- The fruit Phase (Empowering)
- The Reproducing Phase (Multiplying)
Jack and Simcha are prefield missionaries with SEND International, whose mission is to mobilize God’s people and engage the unreached in order to establish reproducing churches. You can learn more about their ministry by visiting their ministry page at www.send.org/jsgilbert.